used subaru impreza coupe

Increase the search radius for more results. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Subaru Impreza inventory from local Subaru dealerships and private sellers. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Imprezas, filter by color and much more. Contact seller for details. Subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe - Used Cars. © 2020 TRADER Corporation. Subaru Impreza - Farmington, New Mexico - Gasoline - 2017 - 17,131 miles Used 2017 bmw 230i coupe for sale carmax curbside is now available at select stores. Japanese used cars online market. 2015 Subaru Impreza 5dr HB CVT 2.0i Automatic, 2.0L 4-Cylinder, AWD, Gasoline 145,680 km$12,999 Blue Wagon Toronto Car Sales & Auto Services in Brampton, ON 2010 Subaru Impreza 5dr HB Auto 2.5i Automatic, 2.5L 4-Cylinder, AWD, Gasoline 129,000 km $8,900 Silver Hatchback Auto Rev Inc. in … Read 4 more dealer reviews... Bristol, CT 06010 (860) 772-0147. 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Coupe. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Subaru Impreza Coupes. km Recent Arrival! I also agree to the, New & Used Subaru Impreza for sale in Canada, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. | Certified Pre-Owned: No. Subaru sold about 31,000 examples of this series Impreza. Used SUBARU IMPREZA WRX 1998 for sale on TCV. Body in rough condition as it hasn’t been on the road for 6 years now! Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi hatchback 2013 Subaru WRX STI HATCHBACK w/Tech Pkg (374whp/351lb-ft) -A Lot invested in this car. 2018 Subaru Impreza 2.0i SPORT-TECHE + EYESIGHT, TOIT, CUIR, 2018 Subaru Impreza AWD / Power Sunroof / Heated Front Seats / Bluetoo, 2015 Subaru Impreza WRX STi STI AWD 6 SPD CAMERA BLUETOOTH CERTIFIED, 2018 Subaru Impreza SPORT-TECH Loaded AWD and CLEAN, 2019 Subaru Impreza 4Dr Sport-Tech CVT w/ Eyesight, 2017 Subaru WRX SPORT-TECH Sport-Tech, 6 Speed Manual, 2016 Subaru WRX Sport-tech|Toit Ouvrant|Cuir|GPS|Mags|265 HP, 2017 Subaru Impreza Sport-tech HB CVT One Owner LOW KM AWD, 2020 Subaru WRX STL | NAVIGATION SYSTEM | HEATED LEATHER SEATS | B, 2020 Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech | HARMON KARDON AUDIO | RECARO LEAT, 2020 Subaru WRX STi 4Dr Sport-Tech Pkg w/ Wing Spoiler 6sp, 2020 Subaru WRX STI Sport-tech Manual w-Wing Spoiler. km. *ONE OWNER*, *GM FACTORY CERTIFIED*, *LOCAL TRADE-IN*, *4 FREE OIL CHANGES*, *PROFESSIONALLY DETAILED*, *ALL WHEEL DRIVE*, *NAVIGATION*, *LEATHER*, *HEATED STEERING WHEEL*, *HEATED FRON... With a large selection of inventory ranging from all makes and models, our high-performance sales team is committed to helping you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle! You will drive your car for 15,000 miles per year. If you wonder how to choose the best deal among this big stock list. 1996 Subaru Impreza Brighton 85014, Phoenix, Maricopa County, AZ . Subaru Impreza is favored by many Kenyan drivers.. Two common ways to get a used Subaru Impreza for sale in Kenya are: (1) to Buy from a local showroom and (2) to Import directly from Japan. Find new, used and salvaged cars & trucks for sale locally in Canada : Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Nissan and it is all about driving your dreams. Heated front seats. They are very honest and accommodating. Not my car just ... Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. It has a cracked fog light and has a small crack on the lower part of the front bumper. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. a. autozin 30+ days ago. Here is a nice find....a clean local no accidents WRX 6spd manual with power group, alloys wheels, symmetrical all wheel drive, remote entry, backup camera, Tech package with Navigation, bluetooth, connectivity for your iphone or ipod and much more. Looking to build a WRC replica, but need a donor car. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Subaru Impreza of different years with similar vehicles. It has subtly different body styling, improved suspension, a 300 bhp turbocharged engine and brutal acceleration covering the 0 to 62 mph sprint in just 5.2 seconds. You pay only 10% of the MSRP at the time of purchase. | You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Subaru Impreza WRX of different years with similar vehicles. Oil change is done on the timely basis. Budds' Subaru 1-866-980-9575. Subaru impreza 2.5rs coupe for Sale ( Price from $4500.00 to $7995.00) 6-4 of 4 cars. I can unsubscribe at anytime. Transmission: 5-Speed Manual | We offer you our best price first, which means weve also remove... Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. Japanese used cars - TCV. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Import IMPREZA WRX E-GC8 for US$4,372 directly from Japanese exporter - BEST CHOICE CO.,LTD. Manual A more powerful 3.0L, 212 horsepower, six-cylinder engine was available with the introduction of the VDC and the Subaru Outback L.L. For sale perfect winter car 2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i with symmetrical all wheel drive. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. View car. I need a 2-door, preferably manual. Here Subaru Impreza references to all used Subaru Impreza in California. From Dec1st [tradecarview] becomes 【TCV】. Whether youre shopping for your first vehicle, looking to upgrade, or need help figuring which vehicl... 2020 Subaru WRX Base Have a 1997 Subaru Impreza rs for sale! You are viewing Used 2011 Subaru Impreza for sale, one of the most popular models on CAR FROM JAPAN.We collected the 2011 Subaru Impreza used cars from hundreds of contracted suppliers, allowing you to compare the price, mileage, condition as well as other specifications and choose the best car for you.

Pictures Of Cilantro, Illinois Wildflower Seeds, The Standard For Earned Value Management 2019 Pdf, Uic Omfs Sdn, Lynxx Battery Compatibility, Fitbit Aria 2 Setup, 3/16 Toggle Bolt Screw Size, Eufy Smart Scale C1 Manual,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *